Sunday, August 9, 2009

Today's Job Lead- Sunday

Every day I will try to post a flight attendant job lead. Maybe it will be commercial or maybe it will be corporate. Lots of people email me and ask if I know who is hiring. I guess it is easier to just post something on the blog. I am not going to make it easy for those interested, you are going to have to search the web for the company.

Commercial Openings

Xtra Airways out of UT is opening a base in Punta Gorda, FL. They also base in Wendover, NV. This is a 737 charter operator and in NOT corporate and does not pay corporate rates. Salary is not negotiable. I know people who have flown for Xtra and loved it. I also know someone who is going back to Xtra and is excited about it! I do not know how many flight attendants they are looking for, how long training is, if training is paid etc. These are all questions that should be directed to Xtra.

No comments:

Post a Comment