Friday, August 28, 2009

Trolls

There are always trolls, those folks that are either jealous or just want to make your life miserable. I have encountered one (or two) recntly who have been attempting to discredit anything I post here. I am posting openings as I either hear or read of them, if I have contact info I will add it. If I find contact info later I will go back and add it to the original post.

I am passing on information since I really no longer want to fly. The last thing I want to do is work on a corporate aircraft with a fussy passenger who wants you to kiss his backside!
On any flights I do not handle barf, commercial or corporate (corporate passengers generally have enough class as to not puke on the plane)! You barf, you deal with it! I handle food. Ok so oreo cookies wrapped in cello are food....sort of!!

Back to the troll, he/she/it has been bugging me on Facebook, flightattendants.org and vip cabin coordinators. This annoying person has set me back a bit in searching for jobs for others....I shall be back to hunting for openings and posting them when I take a deep breath and vanquish the troll to back under the swampy bridge with the rest of the pond scum!

No comments:

Post a Comment