Thursday, September 10, 2009

Questionable

I received this email thorugh Plane Jobs. I do not know if it is legit or not. What I do know is I am not interested. Do not let a potential job hold you back cuz it says Asian American or must speak Pig Latin.......just do it! You never know!





My company would like to hire a full time flight attendant for our part 91, Global Express and GIV aircraft. We are based in Singapore and do rotating 3 and 4 week work schedules. Our owner would prefer an Asian American, preferably one who speaks Mandarin Chinese. We would offer a competitive salary with benefits and you can live and commute from anywhere you like. 100% of our flights are international in nature with most being flown in Asia and Europe.Thanks,J R RichardsChief Pilot/Director of Ops.Ivanhoe CapitalJohn Richards

No comments:

Post a Comment