Saturday, April 17, 2010

Global Express American F/A for Dubai

email slipstream.aviation@yahoo.com There was a post on climbto350 for a flight attendant. I never heard of this company but it is in the UK. The ad stated that they wanted an American. 3 months on one month off. They want a photo but I would not send one until this company can be verified. They want female, with VVIP experience with Royalty.... No age restriction.... but guessing for the UAE they want under 35. Will post if I find out anything else about them. I would send resume's and let them figure it out....

1 comment:

  1. I received an email after I applied via climbto350, from someone named Michael, no last name, just a yahoo email address, no other contact info. It said I was short-listed for an interview in Dubai and to please forward copies of my training documents, etc. I did not include a photo with my original CV. The whole thing sounds dodgy to me and since he did not ask my age (its not on my CV) or anything else...I am hesitant to reply.

    ReplyDelete