Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Things for Free

I am a firm believer in passing on information for free. Why should I charge or take a "commission", "incentive" or "kickback"? I pay for sites that have job listing for flight attendants and then pass on the information. People tell me about jobs and I pass it on. Some agencies contact me and ask me if I know a flight attendant with a specific language or in a specific country. I pass on any information I have and absolutely will not take a referral fee.

I took a fee once and I felt guilty about it, I am tempted to write a check and send the fee back. But it has been well over a year and, well, I am not sure the person would understand or even still be at the same location. Guess it is time for me to check.

I will continue to post jobs and notes on this site, but please do not ask me for or offer me a "commission", pay it forward - do something for someone else...but please do not send me money. If you want a commission from me...I will gladly send it to your favorite charity...

No comments:

Post a Comment