Thursday, October 1, 2009

Atlas

Atlas Air a US cargo carrier has a contract with Solinair out of West Africa. Atlas will now be flying passengers from Houston to Luanda. This service is anticipated to begin in May 2010. Currently the flights are operated by World Airways. World lost the contract to Atlas and now Atlas is starting the process of adding passenger flights.

Word is that the woman who did all the start up for EOS airlines is doing the start up for Atlas. Also, a gentleman from Open Skies is working on this with her.

The information I am getting right now is that flight attendants from Angola will be used, but this may not be accurate.

I have been told that there is an office in Houston that was recently set up. If anyone wants to do some digging, have at it!!

When I get to Houston in a few days and am settle I will see what I can find out.

CFG

No comments:

Post a Comment