Thursday, October 8, 2009

This is a SCAM...BEWARE

The following is an email I received from a friend in which she forwarded an email she received from a prospective employer. Turns out several of my friends have received the same email.

CFG




I had gotten a letter from this person .. a few weeks ago... I responded and we were in I guess communication by email about the job .. when I got this .. I did not respond back! I got a creepy feeling!


XXXXX

Thanks alot for the mail you sent to me, I'm reallylost on these matters so I'll need a little guidiance on thisrecruitment, but let's get down to the things I know as at thismoment. I've been on a conference call with the Amatullah all morningand at the same time was trying to attend to some other pressingmatters, as I had a friend who came over to discuss a problem he hadwith his own private charter plane so it's been quite a hellish day ifI may say so, but that said and done, the Amatullah raised an issuewhich I happen to see reason with, he said he was going to foot thewhole bills required to come over here, but you'll need to open a bankaccount here in the United Kingdom,with the same bank he banks with. The reason you have to open the bank account here inthe UK is that he'll be making some payments into the account you'llbe opening in your name,which include your salary for the next onemonth, hotel reservation for the next one month. All these he plans todo even before you arrive,but he insists that you open an account withthe bank first.I made it clear to the Amatullah that i do not reallysee the possibility of opening an account without being present,butthen,he assured me that you'll have to make a payment in your name,tosecure your funds,and also as proof that you are really coming over tothe UK. Also,i hope you are fully aware that the payment you'll bemaking cannot be picked up without your presence, as it will be madein your name so I advise that if you're not interested in taking upthis position please do notify me before we proceed. All that isneeded is a scanned copy of the payment slip to submit to the bank foryour account details to be released to you.After which you will then transfer the funds already deposited in youraccount by the Amatullah to your own private account,and book the nextavailable flight to the UK. The following details will be needed forthe account to be opened in your personal details.1. Scanned Copy of International passport2. Scanned Copy of Personal Identification Card3. Two Passport Photographs4.Current Residential Address5. Scanned Copy of 3 months Utility Bill.Once all these details are given,it should be submitted with scannedcopy of the payment slip If you wish to contact the Bank then I'llsend you the necessary contact details and you can liase with the Bankon how to proceed with all necessary requirements as he has given methe contact e-mail address of the bank,which i'll provide you with,toenable you initiate contact with the bank immediately. He says hewants all 5 successful employees here in the UK by Friday next week. But first I'll have to have a written agreement that will cover bothparties that in the case of default on any of the parties will lead toimmediate legal action and also compensation will be paid to theaggrieved party. As I was also subjected to this hurdle and this ishow I got my payment. Anyways I think that's about all I've got tosay, so if you've got any questions then do feel free to call me andI'll be glad to answer in the best way I can. I hope I've been goodenough for you and you'll need to excuse my deficiencies if any.Lest I forget, I'll want you to do a little picking on the chefsyou've got lined up, cause there's only one opening for the chef, butI think I could hook them up with other opportunities. Thanks alot foryour anticipated co-operation and welcome aboard the Ahmed Family andthe Falcon 2000.Then sorry if you by any chance know any chef, all I need is just 1chef to work aboard the craft and take care of continental dishes andalso must be versed in Arab cuisines.

No comments:

Post a Comment